What's you guys' favorite wheels?

I have their newest ones. Definitely nice feeling! Grippier than oaks, but less grippy than Joycult 60d. My personal favorite urethane wheels are Joys for sure. Closest thing to an ACTUAL skate urethane I’ve ever tried. I swear they seem like they are lathed out of Bones STFs… but I know they arent. Lol

I tried a homies setup the other day and he had No-Comply wheels. Wow. I have never liked a set of wheels more!

Joycult and Oak Wheels fa sho!!

I would definitely say Oaks RV2V, just because of the fact that they are the original urethane fingerboard wheel company. I’ve had zero issues with their bearings slipping, air bubbles in the material, etc. I have a set of Oak Minis coming in the mail over the weekend so I’ll be comparing those too.

<3 You dude!

Joy’s and Oaks my dude what do ya think hahaha!!

Yeah I always tried to get substance wheels it never happened but I heard good things.

I’ve been really enjoying my joycults xl’s and lites lately. I love the feel of the urethane and how close it resembles an actual skateboard wheel.

I’m a urethane wheel guy.

I’ve always loved Close Up bearing wheels (both the originals and the newer version). After about a decade, the original bearings are finally slipping but they’ve had a great run.

Right now, I’m riding Cartwheels urethane wheels. They’re amazing! I love the grip, the shape and stability. They also look really sweet.

the new cartwheels single bearing nylon wheels. the best.

I’ve been riding Oaks for a while (2 RV2V and 1 Oak minis). But lately I’ve really been enjoying Cartwheels single Bearing (have the dual ones aswell but just don’t like y-trucks), and Winkler Fatmans. But I do also enjoy FF wheels.
But Cartwheels and Fatmans are my favourites.

Oaks definitely, preferably bowls but I love all the shapes :slight_smile:️:heart:️ But in my opinion there’s no bad wheel. Each wheel serves a unique purpose. Shoot sometimes the Cnc china wheels feel amazing :star_struck:

Flatface for me!!

At the moment, my favourite’s are my Winkler’s wheels. I have some oaks too, but I, personally, am not a big fan.

I got some grandfinger wheels on the way and I want to try out the Fatman’s and the FF G4’s in the future

I’ve tried the China CNC wheels, ywheels, and joys so far and for me joys take the crown - no matter the shape, lites classics or XLs!

I have my first set of oaks waiting in my mailbox at home lol so I’ll see how well I like those soon and update