What other hobbies do you have?

Great to see you around Martin!

Skateboarding, clothes and crypto currencies. I also started getting into Fortnite with some friends.

Mr Martin Ills???

Sure is!
Is that Mr Nick Allen?

Great to see you Chris. Thank you so much for doing this brother xx

That would be me. Glad to see you around man

Dooooood… it is way too much fun. 70mph in 5th, just step on the gas… it spools up, and starts sliding sideways down the highway. lol

Apparently my mask pics didn’t save. lol
I have 111 masks in my collection right now, but here are a few of my more rare/favorite ones

ni90

And yes… that’s the real American Gothic house… they actually agreed to let us wear the masks. I’m the pretty one in the dress. Lol

Are you part of Hidden Face Army or are you aware of El Pasty Guerro?

I am not… but I DO know of them. Lol

Lol fo sho. Some weird dudes. My good friend is friends with A Band of Orcs, I leared about all that stuff from those guys.

Yo whats your instagram? I’m all about Hardcore shows out here in AZ. In regards to cars I’m building a Datsun 510. You on the Hardcore merch swap to?

My personal IG is @theworldhasconcrete //fingerboarding is @Arizonafingerskate

Man that bbq looks great!

Really into historical American traditional tattooing. Currently working on completing my back piece with a traditional sailor jerry wolf. Some of my favorite tattooers from the past are Cap Coleman and Bert Grimm.

It still pertains to skating, but I build a lot of local DIY’s for the skate community around
the city I live in. Just finished a 20 foot ledge with a slab of granite on top. Super fun.

My wife loves to hike so I end up doing that on a frequent basis as well.

Wow this is awesome - I love well made masks.