What are you waiting in your mail?

Currently im waiting for some Tape from
Chems FB

I helped him or I inspired him to create a Performance tape.
looking forward to test it :slight_smile:Never tried Chems Tape :slight_smile:

I’m waiting for some joycult wheels, mini crates from chems, a wush custom deck, a flint artist series from a trade, some Winkler wheels and a woob. I think that is it.
Edit, forgot, I’m also waiting for a set of oaks and a Blackriver skateboard

Just waiting for the @genuine.fb deck that i won from the most genuine trick made almost a month ago, and some RV2 Bluemotion Oaks for a gift to my cousin :fire:

I’m waiting on:

Oak Minis from a trade I did on Instagram.
@Idle Two Tone from a trade I did on Instagram.
No Comply ‘Mellow Mold 2018’ Garbage Pale Kids Graphic.
Inverted Kingpins
Bushings.

Waiting on a DK blank that was too beautiful to pass on, a concrete curb from OG fingers (never grabbed one before now for some reason), and two sets of joycults.

Some banging new X4 Ytrucks, green and gold, very excited!

Waiting on some new matte dynamics trucks

A wush custom, oak wheels, fbs boxes, rip tape, berlinwood, oak hat, new flint, and some southsoft bushings.

I’m waiting on my p-rep complete I went with white trucks and light blue wheels. I’m pretty stoked on getting back into fingerboarding haha

I am waiting on LSD x Chems tape, a new Los Angeles Fingerboards Split, and a reigny daze hesh wedge!

First set of BRT 2.0s, Oak Wheels, Chemsfb Mid-pro carbon fiber, and board rails/tuning/lock nuts

update: bag secured. see here

Waiting on a hesh wedge from my boy reigny and some BRTs

From Flatface:
• FF street shape wheels (black)
• Dump Trucks
• FF Team bushings
• Washers

From Blackriver:
• BW “En Voyage” (29mm)

Waiting for my Unique Juvie Pre Order, Dynamic Trucks 32mm and 34mm, and some Chems Tape and DK Fingerboard.

Just ordered a deck mold and some veneer off of eBay. I haven’t made a deck since 03-04 lol.

BRR Brick Box
New Tripod
5luck Hand Machine (TO BE HAND DELIVERED WHEN BURT COMES TO VISIT!!!)

34mm Dynamic Trucks
I’m not really a 34mm guy, but I decided to give these a try. The hype for this release was very convincing!

39x marble tiles to cover my new fingerboard surface :+1:

Where did you decide to buy your tiles from?

I went with Amazon, even though I didn’t get my free Prime Day $10 - I did the ordering wrong, but I’m sure it’ll be worth it :neutral_face:

From BRR:

• 2 pocket kickers
  • DIY rail
  • ff brr ed turquoise (for a friend)

From DK

• 2 blank DKs (one for me and one for another friend of mine)