Sales

Hey Guys, I’m not fingerboarding anymore and want to find somebody to give my last fingerboarding Stuff into good hands. Some Stuff is already sold, but there is still some Obstacles left. Just let me know if you’re interested in something :slightly_smiling_face: Hope your having a good time! Greets

hello i have super speed killer bearings joy cult white classic 70d almost new. i want so much OG joy cult swirls i love them if you have og swirls on trade hit me !!!

Flatface G12 deck for trade or sale. Barely used, too narrow for my liking. 29mm. Looking for wheels, trucks or a wider deck

How much for the black river A frame?

You mean the obstacle at the bottom right?
I’ll take 18 € for this :slight_smile:

It is in a very good condition, because I didn’t really use it.

Hey if this deck is still available (I know it’s been a minute) I’d be down to buy it!

Hey if you still have this, I’d be down to buy it!

Last comment from me sorry for the surge lol, but if you’ve still got these decks I’d be down to snag a couple of them!!

Yes it is!

Selling some DVD’s, Books, and Magazines.

Print (everything in German):
Fingerboarder Magazine 1-4 -> 3€ each
Fingerboarding Book from Martin Winkler -> 5€
Mini Mag “Straße” from Valentin Leiber -> 3€

DVDs 5€ each
Pissing Fingers 1, 2 & 3
Kassel Ost First Try (it’s in German I think)
BR Flashback 2010
Gripskin (from 2010)
United Fingerboarding (made by Flo Kitzmüller from Austria)

I’m selling this stuff because I have read the mags already several times and I can’t watch the DVD’s because I don’t have a DVD player anymore.

Send me a DM if you are interested in anything. Shipping world-wide of course. :wink:

I have some 60d Joycult lites up for trades/sale! They have never been used, still kept in the bag along with the sticker that came with them. They’re a darker blue color. DM me if you’re interested! I’d be down to swap for ramps, rails, decks, trucks, anything really haha

Joycult 60d XLs in red. one small scratch and one air bubble

looking to get $35 shipped

Whoa, dude - would like to check some of this out somehow!!
Congrats on the collection!

Hey man - I sent you a message on Reddit if you want to take a look. Otherwise you can message me back on here :slight_smile:

Just posted some stuff on my ebay page. Sorry that it’s USA only because of shipping fees. Also sorry that it’s mixed with other non-fb stuff. I have stuff from joycult, chems, poli, wush, etc. If you’d rather buy something through ffi i’m more than willing to do that, just pm me. Thanks for checking it out :upside_down_face:

I am selling this setup:

Have some 2kr trucks I don’t use if anyone is interested in a trade/making an offer. Have some lock nuts I’ll throw in as well

Hey, is it still to sale ? :slight_smile: Interested :smiley: