Sales

Still have the hand painted for sale ? :slight_smile:

32 mm TD trucks with the black o-ring bushings and dome washers!

If anyone is looking for some 32mm TD trucks let me know! I have several sets, most of which have not been opened. I have colored and standard options - colors are orange, yellow, and black. Only have the two pictured but can easily photo the others for anyone interested. PM me any offers!

getting back into fingerboarding ! looking for tradea for any wood boards etc. if interested feel free to pm me :slight_smile:

Are your oaks still available ? Are they the black or white wheels pictured? Thanks!

Onkel is right dude

Selling a new Flint Japan series deck, never been used. comes with stickers. I’ll throw in some other fingerboard stickers as well. Message me if interested. (US ONLY)

• 33.5x97mm
  • silkscreen graphic
  • walnut top ply

Hi guys, I got some blue translucent dislocation board rails that I don’t use anymore. Unfortunately 6 (?) screws fell out and dissappeared in a black hole (i.e. my carpet), I might put a sock over my vacuum cleaner and look for them BUT I won’t use them anyway.

Anybody interested in trading something for these (not used) dislocations board rails. I will put a link so you can see what rails I mean: http://www.fingerboardstore.de/en/dislocation-boardrails-translucent-fluro-blue.html

My IG is @albelgiki so you can write me there.

Some things I would accept: teak tuning, FBS tape, the new prete deck 6010 (that’s a joke of course, but if you really want to, I wouldn’t decline :smiley: ) or anything that could be of use to a newer fingerboarder.

Just posted a lot on my Instagram . Feel free to take a look and ask questions! I will probably respond fastest if you leave a comment on the insta post :slight_smile:

Hey Guys, I’m not fingerboarding anymore and want to find somebody to give my last fingerboarding Stuff into good hands. Some Stuff is already sold, but there is still some Obstacles left. Just let me know if you’re interested in something :slightly_smiling_face: Hope your having a good time! Greets

hello i have super speed killer bearings joy cult white classic 70d almost new. i want so much OG joy cult swirls i love them if you have og swirls on trade hit me !!!

Flatface G12 deck for trade or sale. Barely used, too narrow for my liking. 29mm. Looking for wheels, trucks or a wider deck

How much for the black river A frame?

You mean the obstacle at the bottom right?
I’ll take 18 € for this :slight_smile:

It is in a very good condition, because I didn’t really use it.

Hey if this deck is still available (I know it’s been a minute) I’d be down to buy it!

Hey if you still have this, I’d be down to buy it!

Last comment from me sorry for the surge lol, but if you’ve still got these decks I’d be down to snag a couple of them!!

Yes it is!

Here’s a pictures they are used once, board rails aren’t my thing. :v:

Just listed a bunch of stuff on my ebay page. Sorry but it’s US only for shipping reasons. Selling stuff from companies like dynamic, catfish, flatface, ytrucks, and more. If you’d rather buy something through FFI, I’m more than willing to sell through here. Hope you check it out. :upside_down_face: