Post Your Newest Setups

Catfishbbq now has 32 mm decks. I generally only use 32 mm decks, so i am pretty excited. I snagged one a week or so ago, set it up with some black velvet tape, dynamics, joycults, and of course beta bushings. :slight_smile:

It’s a few years old but still one of my most used setups.

Board Kennel 32mm
FBS Extra Smooth
Original Blackriver Trucks
Winkler BRT Edition Wheels.

Been rocking this Boulala complete I got off of amazon.

The trucks that came with it were funky, so I switched to some contemporary TD trucks and now it rocks. The round wheels feel nice, one of the main reasons I got it. Got it for an outside ripper but it is good all around.

Also after like a decade, I found the original Ghetto Child wheels that came with the Shorty’s DigiDecks on eBay. I was able to set my Nacho Man up again more complete and am pretty happy :grin:

Just got his one today. 34mm Unique, 34mm Brts, Oak RV2s, Dislocation rails, Level up beta bushings

My first Cowply, finally set her up

Such a Beauty :heart_eyes:

Custom 5Luck 34x94
Brr Trucks 32mm
Dislocation bushings
Joycult XL
Dislocation boardrails

Those joycults remind me of FF g2’s so much, funny to see the squared shape loop around again.

I took one of my old sponsor decks, resanded the tails and I’m in love again. Seriously, if you can get your hands on one, do it. I heard Jader took a break making decks, but man that square concave just feels unlike anything…

Evolve Mellow (circa 2014)
China tape
FF g7 somethings
new TD trucks & tuning

iLoaf Evo End Game Shape
Brts
Aliw Fingerboarding A7 wheels
Nice Swirl bushings

Been away from fb from a couple years but got back into it recently due to not being able to skate in the MN winter. :slight_smile: sold some old stuff to get two new setups.

DK 34.5mm New Mold street shape
34mm dynamics (polished) with ytruck ed. Witchcrafts
FF x Cowply brr ed. Wheels

Opal FB 33mm
Brts with Witchcraft bushings
Winkler wheels
Ace3 tape on both (RIP) only have one sheet left now -_-
LOVING the DK though holyyyy. Pre-ordered two sets of DK wheels to go with these too so really hyped to try those.

Flint deck with brts and oak wheels :ok_hand::wine_glass:

Gorgeous setup bro :heart_eyes:

yawn deck, ywtrucks, oak wheels

possessed deck
joycult OG white
BRT white 32mm
teak tuning swirl

I’ve ridden this setup called Mandarine 8 Bumblebee for 180 days

This is seriously a dream setup for me. :slight_smile:

Fiveluck 34.5mm wu mold
34mm brts
DK wheels
Level up betas
Ace3 tape

How are you liking the DK wheels? What do they feel like?

Unique 34mm Juvie
Dynamic 34mm
Joycult 60D Classic
Southsoft Bushings
G-Sheets Tape

They’re amazing. They are a soft plastic so they have grip like urethane while being ultra smooth and perfectly round. The bearings are super smooth as well. Picked up two pairs and I’m really glad I did!! I like em more than my oaks, Winklers, and flatfaces.