New Zhartzfinga setup

New Wine Bottle setup :grapes:

New Rail called “Japanzilla Silverzilla Rail” (length 29cm/7mm - height 8 cm - width 3,5mm)
:metal::muscle::ok_hand:

Cool park. You can post wherever you want by the way don’t let that wannabe moderator tell you off.

Sorry dude didn’t get ya?

Post anywhere. Thank you

Aha, right onn :slight_smile: :v:

This Rock is a legendary rock from my town which was used for the roads in my city Loznica like from the beginning of construction of the road back in the years I wasn’t born at all. It was the best and strongest streets which can stay there forever because they are like indestructible, but of course, you couldn’t ride the skateboard wheels on this roads…
In the period between 2004th and 2007, this roads with this rocks are have been broken and these rocks were taken out!
I found this one near the river Drina and it’s going to be my new fingerboard obsticle :smile: :sunny: :metal: :v: :raised_hands::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

New wodden obsticles i found on the road to forrest randomly on some wood yard…
There are also and this beautiful shrooms for decorating my fingerboard park :sunny: :v:

You need to sign up to instagram, my man :grin:

I have the Instagram but only Windows mode, I don’t use the androids and never have one…
Btw here is it https://www.instagram.com/zarkoobradovic/?hl=en :slight_smile: :sunny:

Iv been in forest searching for shroomies and find a beautiful rock,new shroom,some yellow flovers and a early chestnut for decorating my fingerpark :ear_of_rice::footprints::lizard::leaves::ballot_box_with_check:

Some photos from my summer vacation in Crna gora :sunny: :sunny:

Just have been riding, not taking too many pictures of my fingerboard adventure :smile:

The first photo is captured in the airplane flying to Dusseldorf - other ones are taken on some super mega fun and traditional spots to ride in Dusseldorf and some from my place here where I was riding some new stuff like Tedi the beer ball+ some new manuals and did nollie backside shove it to backside smith grind on my round rail - new trick - at last to write down some of them cause didn’t have time to record :slight_smile:
Wil keep updating this :sunny:

Visited Eller Skatepark in Dusseldorf with mega fun pretty much pro finger park, rode like 4-5 hours boosted with energy drinks and a couple of beers, did some amazing combos and gaps newer been done before cause this is the first time I was riding a constructed finger park!!
Then took a shot on the rock on some favorite lake where also wanted to try it out but leave it for later cause a rocky playground :slight_smile: :metal::v:

Amsterdam arive&visit :slight_smile: :blossom::seedling::ear_of_rice::herb::partly_sunny::v:

will be updated …

Back to home fingerpark new arange :unicorn::lizard::frog::mouse2::sauropod::butterfly::bug::honeybee::ant::cactus::ear_of_rice::sunny::dizzy::anchor:

Hitting the streets - found new friend :smile: