Introduce Yourself!

Yo Garrett! Great to see a fellow Vegas rider here! So far it’s you, Nick Allen and I that are around :slight_smile:

I’ll hit up Travis on facebook to see if he still fingerboards!

Awesome man! That’s hilarious, I happened to see something on instagram about this place being back and I had to see it for myself.

what up it’s josh also known as vacation_co on insta
i started fingerboarding in mid 2016 and as of now i currently have my own company
we sell granite,concrete,and metal obstacles
right now i’m rocking a lana del rey mushroom deck, series sevens, cherry tape, and some arm kandys

Im a canadian near montreal and im back in figerboarding after 10 years of break you all know what it is

Hey all, completely forgot I haven’t done this so yeah,

My name is Elliott, I’m from the UK, London area to be specific. I’m 21 years old and have been fingerboarding since 2009 ish (I used to be awful), but took it a bit more seriously in 2010, 2011. Buying better gear, actually trying to improve etc. I took a long break in 2013 ish and have only just returned in the last month or so. I also skate but am nowhere near as good haha. I’m big into music, play guitar and bass.

I used to make videos years ago on my old channel (MrElliottBlock) but have taken those videos down since. I wasn’t nearly as good as I am today.
The only videos of me left on Youtube are on my friend Rory’s channel (@Toebex)

I will replace them on my newly made instagram account (@1510eb) I’m still getting used to it all so give me time :joy: I’ve managed to make an edit and a few random clips so far.

I’ve met so many great people through fingerboarding and I’m looking forward to making many more. Hopefully we can get some more events going in the UK! Shout outs to Xi, @Rthecruz, @Toebex, everyone on here and the /r/fingerboarding Discord.

It’s nice to see FFI back, I use to be on FBHQ all the time, I had an account on the old FFI but never really used it properly. I’ve missed the forum life.

But that’s about it really. I’m always around if you wanna chat or chill.

Cheers lads.

-Elliott

Your Entry for Hit the line 2009 is still in my personnal top 10 best fingerboard thing ever! Glad to see you here !

HIt me up if you wanna sesh !

thank you :+1::grinning: that was fun to film

Hi everyone! My name is Antonio González and I’m from Spain. I have been fingerboarding for 4 years and I love it. Fingerboarding is my life. I’m always making new ramps, or filming videos (which I never post xD) or watching videos on YouTube. My favourite trick is treflip crooked. I think that we have to change the vision that people have about fingerboarding, and this is a good place to do that! So, I’m glad to be here!

Sa serais cool mais je dois encore pratiquer un peu :sweat_smile:

Sup bitches. I’m Jess Manyoky, 22 years old currently going to school in Philly as Drexel University.

I started fingerboarding around 05/06 and joined FFI in late07/early 08. Damn I missed this place and I’m so happy that I decided to type in the address to see what’s up. The countless hours I spent on this forum back in my middle school days are a time in my life that I’ll never forget. Truly made some memories and friends for life from those times.

Hey, I’m Johnny Salazar, 21 years old currently studying graphic design in Madrid Spain.

I’ve been fingerboarding since 2008, i got my own fb company called Northcone Fingerboards, i joined FFI couple years ago, i was used to post all my fb videos here haha “spam” , i’m glad to see this forum again! Hit me up if you wanna collab on videos or do something else, greeeeets!

ig: @johnnyfsb
yt: Johnny Salazar

:'D

Hey everybody! I’m David Turner. I’m 24 years old, and have been fingerboarding down in South Jersey since 2008.

I organized several fingerboard meetups in the Philly area when I was in high school, the largest having around 20-30 people attend from the tri-state area and New York. I basically dropped out of the scene around 2010, but I’ve been lurking and watching videos and coming to Airflo Rails Tour stops whenever I get the chance. Fingerboarding has been a really integral part of my life, crazy to think I’ve been doing it now for 10 years.

Glad to see FFI back! Hopefully I can rejoin the scene and get to learn more about this hobby of mine!

hi, im alex aka imprintafter on instagram. currently living in seattle, washington. ive been fingerboarding since 2006 and was fairly active/annoying on the older ffi forum. glad that the forum got revamped! looking forward to talking to all of you!

heyo im joe. im from CT and ive been fingerboarding since 2008. i had an account on the old ffi but never posted, and i use to be active on fbhq before it became a ghosttown. im glad ffi is back up and running! im already seeing some familiar faces from real life and insta on here :ok_hand: my insta is the same as my username so check it out if you want to see me post clips every 10 years or so lol. im stoked to now be apart of another realm in the fb world :metal:

Hey y’all I’m jordan. I live in Minnesota and I got my first fingerboard in 2007 and it’s been a on and off on going hobby since then

Welcome to ffi bro :facepunch::black_heart:

Hi, I’m Xi from Beijing.

I started fingerboarding from around 2000 with a non-TD plastic fingerboard.

I was part of FFI before, and was just leaving home to go to university, but I needed my home PC with the DV interface card to be able to capture video from my MiniDV tapes so I didn’t really post much (HAHA REMEMBER TAPES?) I got myself a Berlinwood, Substance wheels and Arctic tuning (still have this setup in good condition) but couldn’t really contribute much so I was deleted.

One day, I found FingerboardHQ and found an event in Manchester UK. Despite knowing no one in the online scene at the time, fingerboarding was such a strong passion I turned up anyway and made loads of cool friends. The UK scene was seriously awesome. Love you guys.

The first event just made my love for fingerboarding even greater than before and I started to get hyped and posted some new videos. For the first time, I had a little acknowledgement from peers and many respected fingerboarders. I still think it’s hilarious I got sponsored without having a digital HD camcorder, but I have full gratitude to Close Up for all their support. Also, thanks to Bart Dewulf - I will pay you back, dude!

After that, I’ve dipped in and out of many online fingerboard communities over the years, and although I had an account on the new FFI a while ago, I’ve been a bit busy and just got round to posting now. Even though my online activity has sometimes fallen off, I’ve never stopped fingerboarding. I haven’t really been on Instagram either but might make a new account if I have the time.

I remember you Og bastard!

@cdplaya0 i speak to Travis once a month, dudes still the coolest - he’s really into music production so if you want him to response kind of promptly then mention something like that heehee