A place for Grip Jobs

I know this is a place to post grip jobs but I have a question. I put the tape on first and then the trucks, however the screws look so stupid because they just sunk into the grip, and tips?

try to create holes, where the screws go, with the screwdriver site of your tool or a bigger screwdriver for example. its what I do

I find it helps to remove the trucks after a day and remount them.

I know this isn’t very fancy… but I did it in like 2 minutes flat while at work. Lol
I’m not a grip gap connoisseur myself… but I had to do it with this deck to show off the amazing top ply graphic fromfrom @McFiver

Grip gap too big… fixed it. Now he’s in Jail. Lol @McFiver

Epic grip job bro

One I did last night

Man! This is pure gold! I love it!!!

Cheers!

That looks sick!! Simple always looks the best I find!

The triangle oak reveal on top of one of my flints

Simple zig zag design :zap:

Just a simple gripjob, presenting the flag of Estonia cuz i wanted to make something special to the deck since it was the one that Riho, from @nurmefingerboards gave me to test.

Tried a thing, I’ll get it :100: next time.

this one is sooo nice :heart_eyes:

This is so nice!!!

I’ve been away from FFI for a minute here lol… but I saw this thread, and I just wanted to drop this little gem off. A combo of Black Velvet and Good Tape, these Decks really are ok the prowl~ :paw_prints:

Small engraving featuring an island, which was part of a flint Deck graphic some time ago.
And also a stripe of grip.

Nice one bro